The next competition begins on October 28th!
So you've penned a great TV pilot? We want to read it, help you make it even better, and maybe give you $1,000.
- Only $25 to enter.
- Get feedback from a panel of experts and a peer community that matters.
- Ten semifinalists receive a script review with Storyboard TV.
- Three finalists get a 5-year subscription to the Script Pipeline Writers Database and a consult with its Director of Development for potential additional industry exposure.
- One grand prize winner receives $1,000 & a lifetime Scripped PRO membership!
"Storyboard TV’s Pilot contest gave me the boost I needed to move to LA. It looked great on a resume for one thing, and the notes I got helped me perfect my pilot and get me into the top studio writing program in Hollywood. This fall I will be writing on a sitcom for Warner Brothers and finally realize my dream of seeing my jokes on network TV."
- Graham Currin, 2011 SBTV winner and staff writer on Fox's SURVIVING JACK
(What are other Storyboard TV members saying about us?)
How the TV pilot competition works:
- Become a member of Storyboard TV's interactive community. (It's free!)
- Upload a script and/or read other scripts onsite.
- Review new scripts by using the COMMENTS section.
- When the time comes, vote for the winning TV pilot!